‘WE ARE LOVE DENVER’ ARE POLICE COLLABORATORS
THIS IS A PROTEST
NOT A PARTY
OFF THE LAWNS, INTO THE STREETS
IGNORE THE PR STUNTS.
NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE.
ACTIONS FIRST, HUGS LATER.
@WEARELOVEDENVER DOES NOT SPEAK FOR US, THEY ARE POLICE COLLABORATORS.
SPREAD THE WORD.
Actions that actually help the movement:
- Take ACTION and send this letter to City Council
- EDUCATE yourself about #8toAbolition
- Take ACTION by telling Congress to begin defunding the militarization of police
- DONATE to the Colorado Freedom Fund
- FOLLOW these social media accounts: @elisabeth / @TayAndersonCO / @isabellaaaa21 / @denver_blm / @SurRocco / @lawlessloveJD / @303_nate / @ShellySometimes / @Ash_Bizzle3 / FB: Denver PSL
- Stay vigilant!
Evidence that WALD is coordinating with police and Mayor Hancock to dilute calls for local action & accountability:
Stop allowing @WeAreLoveDenver to take control of the protests. They are police collaborators with no history of local activism. (Reddit) / Tonight felt wrong (Reddit) / Be careful who these WALD people are, Mayor Hancock staff (Reddit) / Their Twitter account originally featured Mayor Hancock & Police Chief Pazen / Wednesday night protests were infuriating (Reddit) / Local activist calling out WALD (Twitter thread) / Another local activist calling out WALD (Twitter) / Calling out Neil Yarbrough, known as the WALD primary leader (Reddit) / Another thread calling them out (Twitter) / Evidence that at least one of their organizers has been a cop (Twitter) / Another thread calling out WALD for not representing people & diluting calls for local action (Twitter) / These are just a few examples of many, do your research, stay vigilant about who you follow. Our government has a long history of infiltrating social movements.